You may be asked to submit your assignment online, this section includes numerous guides to help you submit your coursework online or access feedback.
Most assignments will be submitted through the Canvas assignment tool, and your submission may also be submitted to Turnitin to check your work against other sources. Please see our main guide for help with online submission of coursework:
- Coursework Electronic Submission Cover Sheet
- Student Guide - Coursework Submission Guide (Canvas / Turnitin)
- Student Guide - Checking your Assignment Submission
- Student Guide - How to access marks and feedback
- Student - What to do if you can't submit
- Student Guide - Reading and understanding your Turnitin originality report
- New Assignment Type in Canvas: Student Annotations
Submitting Audio/Video for Assessment
What is Turnitin?
Your tutor may ask you to submit your coursework via the Turnitin Plagiarism detection tool. It allows your work to be uploaded for marking and automatically matched, for similarity with:
- content on the web
- all the other assignments uploaded by the other institutions using the service.
Turnitin produces 'matching' reports that indicate where a similarity between different sections of text has been found. These reports are available to your tutor, and in some cases, they may be made available to you. If this is the case you can find more details in the guides provided.
Please double check that your file has been uploaded. This can be done by returning to the assignment submission point where you submitted your work.