Liverpool John Moores University is committed to making its online content and material accessible to as many people as possible.
We have attempted to follow relevant standards and good practice for accessibility and usability.
What is accessibility?
The Web is fundamentally designed to work for all people, whatever their hardware, software, language, location, or ability. When the Web meets this goal, it is accessible to people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive ability.
If you need support, our dedicated Student Advice and Wellbeing Services team will be on hand to help.
We want you to succeed and make the most of your time at university. Student Advice and Wellbeing offer a range of support services that can be targeted towards your particular circumstances. You’re not on your own at Liverpool John Moores University – there’s always someone on hand to help, advise and guide.
- LJMU Digital Accessibility: Staff and Student Guide
- Canvas Immersive Reader for Pages
- Learning Technology Tools - Accessibility Statement
- Information about Accessibility within Canvas
- Facilities, Software and support Available for Disabled Users