Vevox is an inclass voting system and discussion tool that can help students engage in activities during a lecture or workshop.
Vevox staff accounts must use the Microsoft login and email@example.com and LJMU password to log in to Vevox, from now on; this includes login to the PowerPoint add in. This change removes the Vevox login option to use a LJMU email address and a Vevox password, and replaces it by only offering the Microsoft login. This does not affect students’ access to Vevox.
- Your dashboard link where you can to create and run sessions from is https://ljmu.vevox.com/ (you may want to save this to your browser favourites)
- Students will use vevox.app to interact with your session (or they can download the app from the Google Play or Apple app stores) Vevox Accessibility Statement
- Encouraging student engagement through the use of in class polling technology
- Active Blended Learning Guide
- Self Paced Course - Where do I start with Online Learning?
- Encouraging Online Social Engagement to Support Active Blended Learning
- Blog Post: Vevox now Embedded in Teams
- Blog Post: Vevox Success at Liverpool Business School
- Blog Post: Vevox/Canvas LTI (Staff)
- Blog Post: Vevox now embedded in Teams
- Blog Post: Vevox Autumn 2020 Updates (Staff)
- Vevox Help Guide: (learn how to use features just type the key word into the search bar)
- Vevox You Tube Channel: (Training videos, tips and webinar recording)
- Vevox Past Webinars: (previous webinar recordings where educators share how they use Vevox)
The Vevox PowerPoint Add-in for Windows PCs:
You can create an account and a session by going to the Vevox menu item on the Canvas Course menu.
Read this Blog Post: Vevox/Canvas LTI (Staff)
Once this is created you can use the PowerPoint Add-In.
The Vevox Add-In is available on all LJMU PCs. If you are using a Windows PC you can download the Add-In here.
- Create my first session
- Start my session
- Adding an organizer or colleague to my session
- Create a basic poll
- Create multichoice polls
- Create rating polls
- Create numeric polls
- Create text polls
- Create a XY Plot (Scatter Chart)
- Create word cloud polls
- Word cloud explained
- Can I upload images or photos for polling?
- What is present view?
- Why do I need present view?
- Presenting options
- Vevox Updates - Summer 2020