Vevox formerly known as Meetoo is an inclass voting system and discussion tool that can help students engage in activities during a lecture or workshop.
You will need a Vevox account. Please sign up here https://go.vevox.com/vevoxforljmu
Vevox staff accounts must use the Microsoft login and firstname.lastname@example.org and LJMU password to log in to Vevox, from now on; this includes login to the PowerPoint add in. This change removes the Vevox login option to use a LJMU email address and a Vevox password, and replaces it by only offering the Microsoft login. This does not affect students’ access to Vevox.
- Your dashboard link where you can to create and run sessions from is https://ljmu.vevox.com/ (you may want to save this to your browser favourites)
- Students will use vevox.app to interact with your session (or they can download the app from the Google Play or Apple app stores)
- Encouraging student engagement through the use of in class polling technology
- Active Blended Learning Guide
- Self Paced Course - Where do I start with Online Learning?
- Encouraging Online Social Engagement to Support Active Blended Learning
- Encouraging Student Engagement through the use of in class polling technology
- Drop In: Designing Active Blended Learning Tasks
- Introduction to Active Blended Learning
- Blog Post: Vevox Autumn 2020 Updates (Staff)
- Vevox Help Guide: (learn how to use features just type the key word into the search bar)
- Vevox You Tube Channel: (Training videos, tips and webinar recording)
- Vevox Past Webinars: (previous webinar recordings where educators share how they use Vevox)
- Create my first session
- Start my session
- Adding an organizer or colleague to my session
- Create a basic poll
- Create multichoice polls
- Create rating polls
- Create numeric polls
- Create text polls
- Create a XY Plot (Scatter Chart)
- Create word cloud polls
- Word cloud explained
- Can I upload images or photos for polling?
- What is present view?
- Why do I need present view?
- Presenting options
- Vevox Updates - Summer 2020
The Vevox PowerPoint Add-in:
- The Vevox Complete PowerPoint Add-in allows you to create and run polls directly from your PowerPoint presentations.