ePortfolios are tied to a students profile and not a specific course, students can build an unlimited number of ePortfolios to collect and document their educational projects, submissions, experiences, and other work products. Users can keep ePortfolios private or share with other students, instructors, and/or future employers.
In Canvas, ePortfolios remain active as long as the student is enrolled at LJMU. Canvas also allows students to export ePortfolios to a zip file. ePortfolios can be set to allow private or public access.
- How do I retrieve assignments from previous courses in my ePortfolio as an instructor?
- How do I create a new ePortfolio as a student?
- How do I organize my ePortfolio as a student?
- How do I create a new ePortfolio section as a student?
- How do I organize my ePortfolio pages as a student?
- How do I download the contents of my ePortfolio as a student?
- How can I share a private ePortfolio as a student?
- How do I delete my ePortfolio as a student?
- Other ePortfolio questions